Sunday, November 28, 2010

About Maria Imelda

My name is Maria Imelda. I was born in Medan. I live in Indonesia and the town city name is Medan. I ever work in one of telecommunication Industry, the name is Infomedia Nusantara. I started work in February 2007. I work as a Caroline Officer who served people specially Telkomsel customer. But I had been resign from Infomedia in February 2010. And now I'm just take care of my daughter at home. And my activity is learn about internet marketing to earn money from it.

I have one daughter, and her name is Michellyn Rarafiona Siahaan. She was born at 14 Nov 2008 in Medan too. Now, she is 2 years old and very beautiful.  As a mother, I must earn money too. But I don't work in a firm anymore so I work from home and make some business from Internet.

So, I make a simple blog to make some money from Internet. I am a newbie here. If you find some word or ways that doesn't good, please give a cooment so I can improve my blog later.  Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Maria Imelda 

Increase search engine rankings

Increase your site search engine rankings

Be presented on search engines is one of the most important strategy to increase web-site
traffic and display your product or service to individuals that might be looking for what you are offering.

Most of the major search engines utilize an algorithm to calculate your web-site ranks.

Search engines know the number of web-sites are referring to your web-site; more referrers and hits
higher rank for your website.

Get Higher Rank...


Advertise to over 10 million users

Promote to over 10 million individuals around the world.

We promote your company in worldwide network of partners webpages,
each with own narrow auditory.

Our company gives you innovative promotion strategies that makes you profitable online.

We will give you real and visible results and take your web-site to the next level.

Advertise to Millions users Now...


Millions of Visitors

Millions of Shoppers

Connect your business to millions of customers searching for products and services.

Our audience is day by day increasing and now it's over 25 million unique visitors every month.
We only work with high-quality American and worldwide advertising portals, which bring potential
shoppers from North America, Western Europe and upcoming markets.

Get More Hits, Get More Customers...


Quality advertising. Big traffic. Increase sales. Promote your website. Advertise your product to shoppers.

iNeedSell.com: Free online ads. Post your Ad here.

Adsense Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment